Sunday, February 26, 2012

MAC BAKE UP (just a quick one)

Where has the month gone?? And where are the posts???!!!
I know I know...

Everytime I wrote up the bake up on facebook, I remembered that I still haven't written a post. hmmmmm *slap on the hand.

So, just a quick one, it's time for the MAC BAKE UP again, and here are the details :

February flavours are :
- mac & cheese
- blackberry shiraz
- hazelnut & gianduja
- dulce de leche
- tiramisu
- rose & raspberry
- french earl grey
- dark chocolate with sea salt sprinkling

Pre-orders closed on Monday, 27th February - 10am, and these babies will be ready on Wednesday 29th February from Pyrmont - just let me know what time you want to pick them up ;)

The macs are $25/dozen.. and are chanting "eat me.... eat me.... eat me......"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where has the month gone? More like, where has the YEAR gone?! Am just shocked that 2012 is almost done & dusted...
These look so gorge :)

Saira said...

Fascinating...
Mind Blowing.....
Finger licking one..