Thursday, December 29, 2011

closing 2011


Only 2 more days in 2011!!
I still wonder how this year have zipped pass us just like that.

I know I have been M.I.A for the past few months (sorryyyyy!!) but there were things baking in the i eat sweet kitchen and I promise I will share them with you soon!

I just want to say a massive THANK YOU to all of you who has been very supportive throughout all these years. Your support have meant so much to me. It kept me going at times when the light at the end of the tunnel is almost non existent, at times when all I felt like doing is drop everything, slap the cake off the table and go to bed (and not have to deal with it anymore).

So far, it has never happened. :)

I wish everyone a wonderful holiday. Hope you're all taking some sort of time off to spend with people you love, doing things you love. I know I have.

I am very looking forward to 2012. For new ideas, new opportunities and new adventures! And I hope you will all share them with me.

Once again, THANK YOU for EVERYTHING!!

xxx
oni


{photo courtesy of lovemyfoodsandsugar}


1 comment: