Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Love Wednesdays


I met Len from I Love Wednesdays @ Kristin and Steven's wedding a couple of weeks back. Such a sweet and talented person. We talked a little bit before the dinner started and I immediately loved her personality as well as her catchy business name :)


She kindly sent me a few photos from the day (Thank YOU!!!! xxx) and I cannot, not share it with you.

And what better day to share it with you than.. Wednesday...

So go on, visit her website - I Love Wednesdays.

1 comment:

Len (the one from I Love Wednesdays) said...

Cleony, your cake was seriously amazing! I might've stood there stunned at it's beauty for a good 5 minutes before I actually took a picture. Thank you so much for your kind words and I hope we get to work together sometime in the near future. :-)

P.S. Thanks for posting these on a Wednesday ;-)